How to cancel Amazon Blink Subscription? Are you wondering how to get rid of those annoying emails that pop up every day or even multiple times per hour? If yes, then let me tell you something…there might be a way out for you. I found a great trick that has been very effective for over 70% of my subscribers. And it only takes 3 minutes to complete.
Amazon Blink is a program where Amazon sends out notifications about upcoming items without requiring any action. When purchased, these items show up in your account immediately. Amazon Blink was first introduced in 2016 as a way to notify users about future products coming soon to their favorite brands. But now, since Amazon plans to discontinue the service, they have announced their intent to refund all customers who are currently subscribed.
The good news is: you only need a couple minutes to cancel. The bad news is: you’ll lose access to your current Blink subscriptions until you do. However, once you’re done cancelling, you’ll still have access to the Blink app (the same one you use to sign-up) and existing orders. So if you want to get rid of that notification for now, we recommend clicking “cancel order” and then following the instructions on how to log back in to your account.
Just select “cancel order.” You’ll get a message asking if you really want to cancel. Click yes and it should take care of everything.
To cancel your Amazon Blink subscription, just click “Cancel order” in the Blink web app and follow the steps to get back in. Once logged in, just toggle off the subscription option. If you haven’t cancelled yet, the notification won’t disappear until you turn it off.
How to Cancel an Amazone Blink Subscription?
Amazon Blink is a service provided by Amazon where they send ebooks free to customers if they buy anything else on Amazon. You may have subscribed to it without knowing how to cancel it. Today we’re going to show you how to do just that. In this video we’ll be showing you how to cancel an Amazon Blink subscription. We’ll be using the website www.amazon.com.
To start let’s first say that we want to cancel our Amazon Blink subscription. To do this we need to go to our account page. Here you should be able to already see what kind of services you subscribe to. Usually you can click the “Manage Your Account” button at the top right hand corner of the screen. Let’s now move onto step two. On the right hand side of the account page, you have a section called Prime memberships. Here you should only see your Kindle subscriptions listed. Scroll down until you find Amazon Blink. You can then scroll back up and select the option to “Cancel Subscription”. Once you’ve selected this option simply confirm through the pop-up message by clicking “Yes cancel Blink subscription”.
That was how you cancelled your Amazon Blink subscription. Let us know if this method worked for you. Also feel free to leave any questions below about how to cancel Amazon Blink subscription
Cancel Amazon Blink Subscription Android
1) Go to settings
2) Select Apps & Content
3) Scroll down and select Amazon Blink
4) Click on the cog icon (cancel button).
5) A screen should appear saying “You’re done!”
6) Tap ok! You’re done!
If you have any questions please let me know. Thanks!
Cancel Amazon Blink Subscription Desktop
* If you want to stop getting Amazon Blink price alerts, you need to cancel it first. After cancelling it, you may not receive any emails asking you to renew the subscription to Amazon Blink. However, you may still get some emails regarding new subscriptions and promotions. To cancel Amazon Blink subscription, follow these steps:
2) On the left-hand side menu, click Manage Your Subscriptions.
3) Click Manage Subscription at the bottom of the page.
4) You will now click My Account.
5) You will then click Manage Your Billing Options.
6) From the section called Subscriptions, make sure Amazon Blink is selected.
7) Under the “Subscription” tab, uncheck the box next to Amazon Blink.
8) Scroll down until you see the option to Cancel Subscription. Click Cancel Subscription.
9) Save changes and confirm the cancellation.
If you have successfully cancelled Amazon Blink subscription, please let us know in the comments below.
Cancel & Change Password Amazon Blink Subscription
1. 2. Click on your profile name on top right menu bar
3. On the left side click on my Account
4. From here scroll down and click on Manage Your Content and Devices
5. You should see two options — Cancel Subscription and Change Your Password
6. Click on Change Your Password
7. Fill out the form and choose a password
8. Save changes and sign back into your account
9. Click on the blue button to confirm your cancellation
10. Click on the orange button to continue
Cancel Amazon Blink Subscription iOS
1. Open the web browser on your device (e.g., Safari, Chrome) and go to the Amazon website.
2. Then tap on the “Account” icon at the top right corner.
3. Tap on the “Subscriptions” option.
4. Scroll down until you find the Amazon Blink Subscription. Select the “Cancel” button.
5. You need to confirm the cancellation by tapping on the green button.
6. If you want to change the default settings, then tap on the arrow located beside the “Sign In” option.
7. Go to the “My Account” tab and scroll down until you find the “Blink Subscription” section. Now toggle off the “Auto-renew” option.
8. Click on the “Save Changes” button.
9. Don’t forget to add a password if prompted to do so.
10. Use the same credentials to sign in again.
11. You should now notice that the Amazon Blink subscription has been cancelled.
12. To set a different default setting, repeat steps 1–7 above.
13. Keep in mind that you can only use the Amazon Blink app on devices running iOS 8.0 or later.