Make money online with what you already have! The blogging revolution is here. With a little bit of work and knowledge, you can make money from blogging, even if you’re just starting out. But with the right knowledge, skills, and tools, you can make more money than your 9-to-5 job. However, there are a few things you need to know.
List your blog & start earning money today! Check out this exclusive guide & get started on blogging career to financial freedom.
The only thing standing between you and success is time, efforts and patience. Without these you can make some money but not passive income.
Research has shown that the vast majority of bloggers quit within 6 months of starting their blog.
Why wait on the sidelines?
Blogging takes a lot of time to become a lucrative business, that’s why it makes sense to start today. So, please read this complete post for what you actually need to know.
Let’s deep dive into this ultimate guide! Don’t worry, We’ll cover everything from scratch to mastering in blogging.
- What is a Blog?
- Who are Bloggers?
- Types of Blogs
- How much money can bloggers earn?
- How long does it take to make money blogging?
- 8 Easy Steps to Start Blogging / Things you need to get started
- How Much Does It Cost To Start A Blog?
- How to Monetize your blog to earn money?
What is a Blog?
A blog is a website where you can publish your thoughts, ideas, experiences, and stories. Blogs have evolved over time and are now used in many different ways, such as personal journals, professional websites, marketing tools, and even news sources. It can be written by anyone, with or without their permission.
It is typically meant to share opinions and thoughts on a given subject. Blogs are typically hosted on the internet, such as a web server and published online.
Blogs are also often used as a marketing tool for businesses. Bloggers can use them to promote their product or service in an organic way without the need for paid marketing campaigns.
Who are Bloggers?
Bloggers are usually independent writers who publish their work online for free and use it as a means to get more attention. They use blogs as an effective way to connect with people who share similar interests and topics they are passionate about. Bloggers usually have their own niche, which they target with their content, be it fashion, food or technology.
They put in the time and effort to build up their audience and brand before launching a blog. They also get paid by companies to create content for them, which is called sponsored blogging or advertorials.
Types of Blogs
Blogs can be classified into different types based on the content that they provide. Some of the most common types are personal blogs, corporate blogs, and news blogs. Some are meant for entertainment purposes while others are meant for specific topics or niches.
- Personal Blog: Personal blogs often have a focus on a person’s life, interests and thoughts in order to help them connect with their readers. This is usually done through a diary format where they write about what they did throughout the day or what they like to do.
- Business Blog: A business blog is more focused on sharing information about a company or company’s products and services. It usually has an editorial style that will offer advice and help people make better decisions when it comes to choosing which products or services to buy from that company.
- Opinion Blog: Opinion blogs share their opinions on various topics such as politics, culture, and entertainment and often offer insight on the news of the day.
- Fashion Blog: Fashion blogs have been around for a while now. Fashion blogs are becoming increasingly popular as they provide valuable information to their audience, which is not only limited to fashion enthusiasts but also includes celebrities, brands and retailers. The fashion blog industry is booming and the bloggers are gaining more popularity as well.
- Lifestyle Blog: Lifestyle Blogs are also becoming more and more popular, and the demand for them is growing. The blogosphere has come up with different ways of monetizing blogs, such as affiliate marketing, content marketing, blogging contests, subscription models etc.
Lifestyle Blogs are a popular content format that often focus on topics like fashion, food, beauty, and travel. They are usually written by a single author or small team of writers. The rise of lifestyle blogging is only one example of how social media has changed the way we communicate with one another.
- Travel Blog: A travel blog is a blog that often includes information about travel destinations and experiences. A travel blog can be used to share your travels with the world and offer advice to those who are planning their next vacation. As the world becomes more and more connected, people are now able to travel across the world in a much easier way. Thanks to technology, people can now easily plan their trips without having to worry about anything.
Why? Because share their experience and guides for travelling all over the world. As technology has evolved over the years, so have travel blogs. They are no longer just about information but also about entertainment and fun.
- Food Blog: Food Blogs are popular among millennials and foodies. They are also one of the most influential blog types in the world. Food Blogs have a huge following and have a lot of potential for monetization. With their large audience, they can easily generate ad revenue through social media posts, sponsored content, and affiliate marketing. The rise of Food Blogs has led to the rise of food influencers who can help brands reach out to their target audience and convert them into customers.
Food blogging is a popular way to share your culinary skills and passion for food with the world. The key is to find a niche that you’re passionate about, and then build on that passion by creating content in the form of recipes, reviews, and other posts. There are many different types of food blogs you could start.
- Affiliate/Review Blog: An affiliate blog is a blog focused on promoting other people’s products and services. It is usually created by an affiliate marketer who promotes the products of different companies. Affiliate bloggers are often paid for their efforts, but they can also earn revenue from their own blogs by selling advertising space. Affiliate blogging is a popular choice for bloggers who want to monetize their blog and earn passive income. Some great examples of Affiliate/Review Blog are TechRadar, Android Authority, and Tech Crunch etc.
- News Blog: News Blog is a blog that provides the latest news from the world of business, politics, technology and more. It is usually updated twice or thrice in a day. Newspaper companies have been struggling to survive in the digital age, and news bloggers are taking advantage of this opportunity to take over the industry.
It is a website that offers information on current events in easy-to-read format. News Blogs are typically found on popular news websites such as CNN, BBC and Fox News. They are also seen on social media websites such as Twitter and Facebook.
- Multimedia Blog: A multimedia blog is a blog that includes images, text, audio, and video. This type of blog is a type of website that is becoming increasingly popular as a way to engage with consumers. Multimedia blogs can be used to share information about products or services and also to promote brands.
In order to create one, the blogger must have an understanding of all the different types of media that will be included in their posts. Multimedia blogs can help brands reach out to consumers in different ways and provide them with information about their products or services in an engaging manner.
How much money can bloggers earn?
There are no exact numbers on how much money bloggers can make. But on average, a beginner blogger can earn up to $5,000 per month. On the other side, Intermediate blogger can earn from $15,000 – $25,000 per month. While pro bloggers can earn from $40,000 – $70,000 per month.
There are a lot of factors that influence the amount of money a blogger can earn. It all depends on how much effort they put in, the topic they choose and how popular their blog is. Bloggers with niche topics can expect to make more than those who write about general topics. like fashion, cooking and entertainment.
The amount of traffic a blogger has, the number of sponsors they can get and their popularity all contribute to their income.
How long does it take to make money blogging?
Blogging is a great way to make money. It is one of the most popular ways for people to earn extra income and make a living or even a great source of passive income. If you are new to blogging, it can take time for you to figure out how long it takes to make money. There are many factors that come into play when determining how long it will take for you to make money blogging. These include your niche, audience size, social media reach, blog traffic and more. money blogging you must already blog.
It all boils down to how much time and effort you put into your blog on a daily basis and how much content you create. In order to make any sort of income, you need to have a large following and create quality content on a regular basis. This is why they need to work hard to create content that will be shared by their readers and lead them to buy sponsors/advertiser products or services.
8 Easy Steps to Start Blogging
If you are ready to start blogging, you should know what you need to get started. Check the below checklist!
- Choose a Profitable Niche
- Choose a name for your Blog
- Purchase domain & hosting
- Select a website platform
- Generate great content
- Promote your blog
- Monetize your blog
- Keep Growing Audience
1. Choose a Profitable Niche
Finding a profitable niche is hard if you don’t want to go with your interest. It’s good move to go with your interest related niche. Because, you can make good quality content easily. There are many ways to choose a profitable niche for your blog.
We have compiled a list of some best and most profitable niches for you.
1) Niche with high search volume and low competition: Search engines are the best way to find out what niches have high search volume and low competition. If you want to start blogging, it is important that your blog has an easy-to-remember name and catchy description so that it will be easily found in the search engine results page. It’s preferable to go with low or medium competition at start.
2) Niche with good conversion rate: A niche with good conversion rate will help you gain traffic and conversions from your content marketing efforts. You can also use tools like Google Analytics or Google Search Console to get insights about how people are finding your website on search engines.
3) Niche with large audience size: If you have a large audience size, you can create and publish content that will effectively reach a lot of people. You can also use tools like Google Analytics or Google Search Console to get insights about how people are finding your website on search engines.
4) Niche that’s constantly changing: As the market changes, so does the competition. Create content that reflects what’s changing and what will set you apart from the competition.
5) Niche with low barriers to entry: A niche that doesn’t require much investment in time or money is a great option. You can consider starting in a niche with low barriers to entry first and then moving on to other niche.
6) Niche with high potential monetization: A niche where you can generate a lot of revenue is also a good option to consider. You might want to consider starting in a niche with low barriers to entry first and then moving on to a niche with high potential monetization as you gain experience.
Another most important thing is competitor analysis. You can do competitor analysis to know who are your competitors? Which type of content they’re generating? How they are getting traffic?
Here are Top 3 Free Tools To Analyze Blog Traffic & competitor analysis.
2. Choose a name for your Blog
Choosing a name for your blog can be a daunting task. You need to think about what your blog is about, the niche you are going for (if any) and how people will find it. What is the niche of the blog?
-Are there any keywords that describe your content? Like SEO/Digital Marketing Blogs names such as seoblogger.com, seoguru.com, seoblog.com, digitalmarketingblog.com, marketingtips.com
-If it’s personal, what are the keywords that describe its author or what they promote?
-Is it business related or personal?
-Can you find any similar entries?
3. Purchase domain & hosting
Once you’ve chosen a name for your blog, search for domains that are available and see if they fit with your blog. You can also use Google Trends to see if there has been an increase in searches for certain terms in recent months so that you can gauge whether or not it will be easy to find your blog. Also, hosting where you’ll host or store your blog. You can choose any hosting provider according to your budget and preference.
We’ve compiled a list of top 10 best hosting companies in the world. Please check it if you need help to choose best hosting provider.
4. Select a website platform
There are many website platforms where you can create your blog/website. The best option is to use WordPress.com which is an easy and free platform to build your website from scratch within few minutes. Yes, you can setup your own blog, you don’t need to hire any developer if you have some basic knowledge of WordPress. You can save your time by using free/paid readymade themes.
For paid themes, you can use themeforest where you can find hundreds of WordPress themes.
Beside that you can use any other platform for your blog. WordPress has about 60 million blogs, so you see it’s huge community and usage.
5. Generate great content
Blog content is one of the most important factors in attracting visitors to your blog. It is important to generate content that is compelling and relevant. There are a few tips you can use to help you generate blog posts that will be successful.
The first step is to have a clear objective for your post. This will help you make sure what kind of content you want to create and how long it should be. You should also consider who your target audience is and what type of content they would find interesting.
The second step is to decide on your content topic. You should focus on one or two topics that are important to you. For example, if you want something with a personal touch, write about a hobby or past experience. If you’re writing for more general readers, write about a trend in the market or industry of your blog’s niche.
The third step is to create a list of keywords. It’s important that you write down phrases that are relevant to your topic. For example, if you want to write about the latest trends in the personal care market, jot down phrases like “beauty,” “face wash,” “cleanser,” and “shampoo.”
You can use any of paid or free keyword tools for research.
Some Top Paid Tools Include:
Some Free Tools Include:
- Google Keyword Planner
- Google Trends
6. Promote your blog
To promote your blog, you need to do some marketing and promotion. Promote your blog by providing engaging content that people want to read, this will lead to more traffic and more engagement on your blog.
Promoting your blog is the most important part of building a successful blog. It requires a lot of effort and time, but it will pay off in the long run. There are many ways to promote your blog, but here are some tips that you can use to help you get started:
– Share your content on social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter.
– Write guest posts for other blogs.
– Be active on social media platforms like Reddit, Instagram, or Tumblr.
– Create email lists for people who want to receive updates about your blog post or new content.
– Write a press release about your blog post and send it to other online publications.
– Brainstorm ideas for new blog posts and post them on social media platforms.
– Give away content in exchange for promotion of your blog.
7. Monetize your blog
Monetizing your blog can be difficult, especially if you are just starting out. There are many ways to monetize your blog, and some of these include advertising and affiliate marketing.
Advertising is the most popular way to monetize your blog because it is the most common form of revenue for blogs in general. It is also the easiest way to start monetizing your blog because you don’t have to worry about setting up an e-commerce site or finding affiliates for a particular niche.
As you grow your blog, advertising may become less effective. Advertising can be expensive and difficult to scale, so by the time you reach a certain size or get more serious about your blog, it’s likely that you’ll have to consider other options. for monetizing.
Other way to monetize your blog such as affiliate marketing, writing for a high-paying website, or creating premium content for online courses. Join the affiliate program of an online store. Associates are people who are paid to promote a company’s products, and they typically earn commissions on each sale. As an associate, you get a commission on any sales your readers make due to your blog posts. You can also earn points for every dollar spent at a company’s site through their program as well as other third-party partnerships.
One way to monetize your blog is to create a membership site where users can purchase access or subscriptions. Because you already have an audience, it’s easier for companies and brands to buy advertising on your site, making this type of monetization more effective than advertising and less risky than selling products.
Another way to monetize your blog is to sell your own products, such as a book or ebook, on your blog. If you’re really good at what you do, then companies will be eager to pay you to promote their products. This is because they’ll know that it’s in their best interest to buy advertising on your site.
8. Keep Growing Audience
Blogs are an important tool for marketing and content marketing. But what is the secret to growing your audience on a blog? It all starts with the content. If your blog is new, you need to be consistent and provide quality content.
The key to growing your audience is to provide relevant information that people are interested in. The more people visit your blog, the more likely they will share it with their friends and followers.
It takes time and effort to grow an audience on a blog. However, there are some tips that can help you to grow your blog audience.
– Make sure your blog content is valuable to your audience.
– Make sure your blog content is engaging.
– Share your content on social media networks like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
– Make sure your blog content is timely and original.
– Share your content on other blogs so user knows your blog.
The internet has changed the way people make money. Blogging is a great way to get your message out to the world, but it takes time and effort. Here are some tips for growing your audience on your blog.
If you want more people to read your blog posts, here are some tips:
– Make sure that the content is interesting and relevant.
– Make sure that you post on a regular basis. It’s better if you publish at least once a week.
– Share your content on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
How do beginner bloggers make money?
Beginner bloggers need to make money in order to sustain their blogs.
1. Affiliate marketing: Beginner bloggers can use affiliate marketing to generate revenue by promoting other people’s products and services on their websites and social media channels.
2. Sponsorship: Beginner bloggers can also generate revenue by joining an affiliate program and promoting a company’s products or services on their website or social media channels.
3. Writing for websites: Beginner bloggers can also write for websites such as Medium, Forbes, Huffington Post, etc., which pay them a small fee per article published or per page read/viewed.
4. AdSense: Beginner bloggers can earn money through Google AdSense by publishing relevant with Google Ads.
Do you need experience to be a blogger?
Some people may think that it is impossible to be a blogger without experience. However, this is not true because they can get experience by writing for other blogs and websites. Bloggers need to have some skills such as writing and editing. Blogging is not just about publishing content but also about marketing your blog.
What kind of blogs make more money?
The most profitable blogs are those that have good SEO and social media promotion. They also have a large number of followers who like their content for various reasons such as quality, entertainment value, or personal interest in the topic being discussed by the blog owner. You can research for more understandings.
How many views do you need to make money on a blog?
Bloggers need to generate a certain number of views in order to make money. However, there is no one-size-fits-all formula for how many views you need.
The number of views needed to make money on a blog can vary depending on the niche, content type and the audience you are targeting. For example, if you are monetizing your blog through affiliate links or ads then you might need a lot more views than if your blog is focused on writing personal musings.
The most important thing for bloggers is that they build an engaged audience who will keep coming back for more content and engage with them on social media.
Who is the highest paid blogger in 2022?
John Lee Dumas is a owner of eofire.com. It’s 9 years old blog with a niche of Entrepreneurship, online business & podcasting. His January 2022 total blog income is $215,205. So, selection of profitable niche is really important for passive income.