Like Facebook, we usually spend a lot of time on scrolling Instagram feeds, and liking post, photos, and videos. But after day to day usage, we don’t know what posts we’ve liked on Instagram. Because, it’s not possible to remember all actions at all time. Even Instagram recently announced that users can only see 300 recent liked posts. It’s mean that you can only see what you’ve liked, not someone’s liked on Instagram due to privacy. So, In this post, we’ll show you how to see posts you’ve liked on Instagram 2022.
Keep remembering your liked posts or feeds isn’t easy. So, are you looking to see posts you’ve liked on Instagram?
Fortunately, Instagram has an option to see your liked posts. You can also know what other people are liking on Instagram? You can also filter the posts by date, or unlike any of the posts.
Well, Instagram has frequently updating and improving its app to make better user experience, so many popular features now appears in difference place or options. That’s why some people not able to see this option. Because, it’s location is simply changed.
Let’s check how to see posts You’ve Liked on Instagram in 2022 for Android, iPhone and even PC.
How to see posts you’ve liked on Instagram 2022
Let’s deep dive into!
For Android and iPhone:
- Open Instagram App.
- Open Profile Page/Screen >> Then click on Menu Bar (on top right corner).
- Some options appears from bottom >> Then click on “Your Activity” option.
- After that click on “Interactions” option, which appears on “Your Activity” screen.
- Then you’ll see few options, like “Comments”, “Likes”, “Story Replies”, and “Reviews”.
- Simply click on “Likes”.
- The next page or screen will show you all post you’ve liked on your Instagram account.
Now, as I mentioned about filter option above. By default, the liked posts are show in latest date to oldest date. But you can sort them from old to newest date. Also you can unlike multiple post at once.
How to See Your Liked Posts on Instagram for Older Version
Some users are still using older version of Instagram app or older OS. So, they can follow the below steps. There steps are little change due to the change of settings and options location.
Follow these steps:
- Open Instagram App.
- Tap on Profile option >> Then click on Menu Bar (on top right corner).
- Some options appears >> Then click on “Settings” option.
- Click “Account” option on Settings screen.
- Then click on “Posts you’ve liked” option.
- In the next screen, you’ll see all your liked posts. That’s it.
Note: You can follow these steps on both Android/iOS. Some options might be slightly different.
How to unlike your liked posts on Instagram
Do you want to unlike your liked posts on Instagram? Well, you can’t unlike all your posts, because Instagram restricted it to only 300 most recent posts.
You can do it for both Android and iOS.
Simply follow the above steps to navigate to the Likes screen. Then you can unlike all the posts at once by long press to select multiple post at once. Or you can unlike specific posts by individually open it and tap on heart icon.
How to view your liked posts on PC
Some people want to know how to view liked posts on PC. There are two answers for this query.
- No, because it’s not possible on PC. Instagram website allows you to like posts, but doesn’t allow to see post you’ve liked on Instagram on PC.
- Yes, it’s still possible on PC. But it’s little tricky to achieve this task on PC. You can do it with Browser Extension.
How to see posts you’ve liked on Instagram with Extension
It’s quite easy to see posts you’ve liked on Instagram with google chrome browser extension.
Just follow these steps:
- Login to Instagram Website on your PC.
- Then simply install “Layoutify: Improved Layout for Instagram”.
- Then refresh or Visit Instagram website.
- Click on “Three Dots” (On Top Right Corner).
- Now, you can see your liked posts on Instagram website using extension.
- To view more posts, click on “Load More” button.
- That’s all!
How to see posts someone liked on Instagram
Do you want to know what other people liked on Instagram?
They’re many apps, and websites that allows you to see recent activity of public accounts. In order to check it, they might ask you to sign up on their websites or apps. You can try them on your own risk.
Note: There are more chances that a specific user changed their activity status to private, so you many not able to see its recent activity.
With these updates, Instagram keep trying to protect user’s privacy. So it’s harder to disturb or take advantage from others privacy. We’ve shared many interesting tips about Instagram. Do check and bookmark our website. Thanks!